Monday, July 16, 2012

Dragon Duathalon

Aaron has been trying to convince me that I should like running.  No matter how hard I try I really hate it but I do LOVE road biking.  So we decided to try a super short biathlon with the hopes of finding some common ground.  We drove to Malad Idaho and participated in their Dragon Duathalon.  It consisted of a 1.5 mile run and 7 mile bike.  I actually had a great time.







We camped in town by the park where the race was starting the next morning.  It was the first time that we had slept inside city limits.  We had made curtains to cover the back and side door windows but nothing to cover the front.  It was the WORST nights sleep I've had in the van to date.  The street lights were so bright! It was a good experience.  Now we know we either need a front curtain or that we can't sleep within city limits (or at least where there are street lights).

No comments:

Post a Comment